Health Department Testing and Mask Distribution
Results for Health Department Administered Tests
Results will be provided within 4 to 7 business days. COVID tests usually result in 3 - 5 days. Due to the very high volume of testing, it may take longer. COVID-19 test results will available at the following link when resulted: https://tntesting.xtendhealthcare.net/
If you experience issues or have additional questions about a negative result please call 1-866-332-2879.
Positive results: May be viewed and downloaded via the link above; however, you will also receive a call from a staff member of your local health department.
It is extremely important that you answer your phone during the time that you are waiting on results.
1. You will receive a text on your cell phone like the one below: “The results of your COVID-19 test are available at the following link: https://tntesting.xtendhealthcare.net/
2. Click the link and you will be taken to a secure portal where you will enter your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and ZIP CODE. Note: Please enter the correct Month, Day, and Year that was entered on your form in the following format (MM/DD/YYYY).
3. Click “PATIENT LOOKUP”.
4. For your security, we will need to verify your identity with the 2-Factor Authentication Process. Please provide your email, enter your “Email Address” and choose the best way to receive your confirmation code. Click “Call Me” or “Text Me”.
5. Once you receive the call or text, enter the 6-digit provided in the “Confirmation Code” field.
6. Once logged into the portal, you will be able to select “View Result”.
7. To download your results, simply click “Download Result”.
Spanish translation is available on every browser with the exception of Internet Explorer 11
If you experience issues or need additional information, please call (866) 332-2879.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are expecting a phone call from a contact tracer it is important to know that local health departments will never ask for your financial data or social security information. They will ask you to confirm your name, date of birth, phone number.
Both the Williamson County and City of Brentwood’s 911 lines have been restored. Read on...