Stormwater Appeals Board
A Stormwater Appeals Board was created pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated Section 68-221-1106 to hear and decide appeals of the Williamson County Stormwater Management Regulations.
The Stormwater Appeals Board is authorized to hear and decide appeals of any order, decision or ruling of the County Engineer or Stormwater Quality Coordinator or his designee issued pursuant to the Storm Water Management Regulations.
The Storm Water Appeals Board is also authorized to consider any application for waiver from the requirements of the Regulations as provided therein. They meet on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. when there is business to conduct.
2022 Stormwater Appeals Board Schedule of meetings
Agendas & Minutes
Stormwater Appeals Board Agendas & Stormwater Appeals Boards Minutes
Storm Water Appeals Board Members
The Storm Water Appeals Board consists of seven members, appointed by the County Mayor, subject to confirmation by the Board of County Commissioners. Each member is a resident of Williamson County and represents a specific group as follows:
- Davis Lamb, 9409 Whittingham Dr Brentwood TN 37027 email@example.com
- Andy Reese,(Chairman) 3516 Refuge Trail, Thompsons Station, TN 37179 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Adams, PO BOX 680098 Franklin TN 37068 email@example.com
- John Kinnie, (Vice Chairman) 410 Kinnie Road Franklin TN 37069
- Betsy Hester, 112 Valley Ridge Rd Franklin TN 37064 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Hoot,(Secretary) 129 Carnousti Drive Franklin TN 37069 email@example.com
- Liz McLaurin 3314 Sweeny Hollow Rd Franklin TN 37064 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rogers Anderson 1320 W. Main St Franklin TN 37064 email@example.com
- Kristi Earwood (Attorney) 3326 Aspen Grove Dr, Ste 310 Franklin TN 37069 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Floyd Heflin 1320 W. Main St Franklin TN 37064 email@example.com
- Michael Scott 1320 W. Main St Franklin TN 37064 firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Each member is appointed to a term of three years, except the member of the Board of County Commissioners, whose term shall run concomitant with his / her elected term of office.