- The Williamson County Highway Department maintains over 727 miles of roadway within Williamson County.
- The department maintains 295 bridges within the county.
- Approximately 32 miles of roadway is resurfaced each year by the Highway Department.
- There are 166 vehicles owned and operated by the department. This includes 27 dump trucks, 16 tractors and various other heavy equipment including loaders, bulldozers, pavers, backhoes and graders.
- The Highway Department operates its own rock quarry. By doing this, a substantial costs savings is realized.
View our photo gallery
- Big East Fork Rd
- Old Harding Road
- Oscar Green Rd Bridge